Sunday, April 17, 2011

SYNOPSIS

Its starts from my childhood age, when I use to pick different things from junkyard which were aesthetically pleasing and interesting for me. I pick them and collect those things .I think my artistic visual understanding starts from that point. After I start academic exercise I focused on realistic approach and trying to do more realistic work I the sense of doing in detail obser vation. Exploring and searching the anatomy of human body, skin, texture and flesh feeling in my work. It is in my nature that I make a relationship with my objects that are very close to me, which I associate with them. Further I am planning to transform different objects and material into human body parts or maybe in skin texture to feel like living flesh piece of flesh. I also want to explore that what will my work convey to viewers by placing it in different displays , and how it is going to be perceive by viewers. NAZIR AHMAD

6 comments:

  1. Interesting. Let's see how you execute your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Magi very true who ever knows you that well then me ;) By the we have some nice & great school memories together. Still remember the day when we found a eagles baby from school corner and you put that in your school bag and take it to your home. Always step forward in drawing classes i know that now am too far from this field of art but still have a soft corner for art and still love to draw.
    Your Sincere Friend
    Karim Javed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting for your art work here at this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks alot for reminding me the best time of my life with u guys :)
    soon i'll post some of my work on blog.

    ReplyDelete